Topper and Cathy Tracy Family Blog

This blog is intended to keep all the Tracys, Bergman, Camels and Harders current to what is going on with everyones family. Feel free to brag, congratulate, praise and boast about yourself, children, neices, nephews, cousins, parents and grandparents. There is however, a No Negativity Allowed policy.

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10

Raegan - if you send me an email address for Ryanne I can send her an invite so she can post on this blog herself(or she can just use yours).

Jaslyn- call us if you need help registering for a google account. It is very easy. I see that you posted a comment but did not register. If Brianne wants to have her own name on this, send me her email address and I can send out an invite to her too.

I have not heard from Tanner, Jake, Geena or Ashlee so if any of you talk to them tell them to check out the site. I also had Baylee send Caitlin a message on Myspace a week or so ago but Baylee has not heard back from her.

I am setting it to private so only our family and those who have recieved an invite from me can look at this page.

If any of you have any pictures- put them on here............
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey whats up cousins i cant wait to move to montana to see all of you guys